Is this game still going to be updated?
Rescue Squad Omega
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Rescue Squad Omega is a rogue like deck building game in space. For reasons still unknown, you are the last hope for the galaxy (the known parts anyways) and sent on a very special rescue mission. Fight your way through enemies of ever-increasing strength while picking up new crew members and capabilities along the way.
It's gonna be a hard journey, Captain!
Build a deck dynamically while travelling through space
- Choose your cards with care! Loot cards to add to your deck from defeated enemies. Find and use powerful synergies to your advantage to defeat increasingly harder foes.
Discover new crew members
- While travelling through interstellar space, you will meet or hire powerful allies that will lend their special skills to your cause and make you even stronger.
A new experience every time
- Whenever you start a new mission to save the galaxy, you will find yourself traveling a new path and visiting other planets. Who will you meet this time? Will you take the easy path and huddle through, or will you risk it all to find those special ship upgrades?
This game is still in development!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Changelog October 20195 days ago
- Quick fix 0.81a29 days ago
- Changelog September 2019 (I'm back baby)32 days ago
- Changelog February 2019 Week 2Feb 19, 2019
- Changelog February 2019 Week 1Feb 04, 2019
- Changelog December 2018 Week 2Dec 13, 2018
- Changelog Dezember 2018 Week 1Dec 03, 2018
- Changelog November 2018 Week 4Nov 26, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey, thanks for asking and yes it is.
I fell of the wagon for a little bit because I was on and off sick half of December and January.
But I am now back in the dev-saddle :)
Currently working on enemies for the second sector.
Will probably upload a small update next week, that just fixes some bugs I noticed and fixed already.
Sorry to keep you waiting for that long.
I really love the UI, it looks extremely well made and polished. A little music could go a long way. The gameplay concept seems interesting and unique but card games aren't my thing.
Good luck with your game! I'm sure it will succeed.